What to know about chiropractic care for your critters
- The nervous system controls the entire body and every function within the body. It is the communication center of the body. Proper nerve function is necessary to maintain a strong functioning body.
- The central nervous system is protected by the bones of the spine called vertebrae. Physical, chemical, and the emotional stress of daily living can cause the bones of the spine to misalign.
- These misalignments are called vertebral subluxations. Vertebral subluxations cause dysfunction within the body.
- Chiropractors help restore function within the body through chiropractic adjustments. These adjustments are specific, and made within the normal range of motion of the joint.
- Once interference is removed from the nervous system, the body can begin to heal and return to optimum function.
- Chiropractic analysis and evaluation are performed specific to your animal.
- Chiropractic adjustments are made only by hand.
- Animal chiropractic is integrative with veterinary care for a wellness lifestyle.
Learn more about Animal Chiropractic through the
International Veterinary Chiropractic Association